What is Bonding?
- Teeth are thoroughly cleaned with a non-flavored paste.
- A cheek retractor in the mouth to provide a full view of the teeth and to keep the teeth dry.
- Teeth are lightly air-dried.
- A conditioner is placed on the teeth for 30 seconds and then rinsed.
- The teeth are then dried, and a primer is applied to the teeth.
- Suction is used to keep the teeth and the mouth dry so the adhesive sticks.
Want to Learn More About Bonding for Your Braces?
Brea, an Orthodontic Technician at King Orthodontics, describes the process of preparing the teeth for the braces, as well as what you can expect during the bonding process and after your braces have been put on.
If you have any questions on what to expect at your bonding appointment, contact the team at King Orthodontics today for more information!