Get Invisalign for your Whole Family
We often have patients ask us, “What are the advantages of Invisalign® and Invisalign Teen®?” There are quite a few reasons that we give them. We explain that it’s a great orthodontic appliance that’s popular with both kids and adults, that it’s just as effective as metal braces, that it’s nearly invisible (hence the name “Invisalign,” and that it’s removable, too. Let’s break it down, reason by reason:
Pittsburgh’s Orthodontic Choice: Invisalign®
- It’s great for both adults and kids. Adults choose Invisalign because it’s discreet and can be removed when eating or drinking. Teens love this treatment because no one can tell that you’re wearing them! Plus, the Invisalign Teen System comes with six extra aligners in case they’re misplaced.
- It resolves many dental issues. Just like traditional metal braces, these aligners are designed to remedy a number of problems with the mouth, teeth, and jaw. Invisalign can fix crowded and spaced teeth, as well as overbites, underbites, and cross bites. Plus, it’s great for adults. They’ve likely had more dental work, such as cavities and crowns, that Invisalign treatment can easy handle without harming previous work.
- You can see the progress. You can see what your teeth will look like at the end of the Invisalign process—even before you begin treatment! Using a combination of x-rays and measurements that are programmed into a computer, you’ll be able to see the finished result that you’ll look forward to.
- It’s nearly invisible. Our patients can’t believe what they see (or don’t see) when they put on their first set of aligners. They’re made of strong, clear plastic that’s custom molded to your teeth using state-of-the-art 3D technology. To ensure that your treatment stays on course, you must wear them at least 22 hours a day—yet no one will know.
- They’re removable. If you are going to eat or drink, just pop them out and place them in a case. You can also take them out when you’re getting ready to brush, floss, and use mouthwash. If you play a contact sport, just take them out before you start, put your sport mouthguard in, and then put your aligners back in when you’re done.
- They can be financed. Invisalign and Invisalign Teen can be financed through payment plans, CareCredit, major credit cards, and medical and dental insurance.
King Orthodontics is Pittsburgh’s leading provider of Invisalign. We’ve treated thousands of cases using this system, and it’s proven to straighten your teeth, quickly and easily. If you’d like to discuss the advantages of Invisalign, call us today.