Invisalign® is effective, easy to use, and affordable!
If you’ve heard that your smile can only be improved with traditional braces, then you should learn more about Invisalign®. It’s made for both adults and teens and can help you achieve the beautiful smile you’ve always wanted, without the restrictions of metal braces.
How Much Does Invisalign® Cost?
As with all orthodontic treatment, Invisalign’s® cost depends on several factors, including:
- the length of your treatment plan
- the orthodontic issues to be corrected
- the specific course of treatment that’s been designed for you by your orthodontist.
How Can I Pay for Invisalign®?
Just as with traditional braces, Invisalign® is offered with different payment options.
- King Orthodontics accepts most medical and dental insurance plans and most major credit cards.
- King Orthodontics offers payment plans that everyone can afford.
- A secure, online payment system is available that will let you print receipts for taxes and flex spending plans
- CareCredit offers special financing options.
- Chase Health Advance also has financing choices.
Insurance for Orthodontic Treatment
You may qualify for insurance coverage for Invisalign® if your dental plan includes orthodontic treatment. Contact your insurance company to see if Invisalign® treatment is included in your plan. If you need help sorting through your insurance options, call us. We’re happy to help you.
If you’d like to see what Invisalign® can do for you, call or contact King Orthodontics today to set up a free consultation at one of our convenient office locations in Wexford and downtown Pittsburgh.