Would you like to straighten your teeth but aren’t interested in metal braces? Why not consider clear aligners with Invisalign? They’re nearly invisible and do the same job as the traditional metal style.
Why Clear Braces?
This leading-edge approach to straightening teeth involves customized see-through aligners you pop in and out like retainers. The treatment is a breeze. Simply wear the aligners day and night and swap them out for a new set of aligner trays every 2-3 weeks. You continue until your treatment is complete. This means less time scheduling office visits, and less time in the chair at each visit.
Here are the other advantages to clear braces that you may not have considered:
- The nearly-there aspect of clear aligners make them less noticeable while you’re undergoing treatment
- Comfort is king with Invisalign—there’re no wires or brackets to adjust and nothing that could potentially poke your cheeks or gums or break
- Remove the trays when you eat and drink, eliminating the hassle of food caught between wires and brackets.
- Brushing made easy! You’ll never need to weave floss behind wires or between brackets because you can remove the aligners every time you brush your teeth
- No food restrictions!
- For those who are allergic to metal, clear aligners are the ideal choice because they don’t contain any metal.
- Less time in the orthodontist chair because of fewer appointments
Straight teeth are attractive but also lead to overall better oral health
By making the decision to undergo treatment, you’re on your way to a future of strong oral health. Without crowding of your teeth, it’s easier to take care of them. Clean teeth and healthy gums keep you strong against the fight with bacteria. This makes you at less risk of developing gum disease and tooth decay, which in turn keeps your heart and body healthy.
Call King Orthodontics today to learn more about all the ways clear braces might work best for you!